Monday 15 April 2013

Say cheese!

A few weeks ago I did a photo shoot party for a lovely young lady and her three friends. It was very informal and relaxed and great fun! The party took place at the birthday girl's house, so the girls were able to get changed into different outfits. I took a large frame and a beautiful floral screen from Vintage Style Hire, some feather boas and some name cards for them to hold up in the pictures. I suggested some themes to the girls so we could take some fun photos as well as some more serious portraits. The girls also had lots of their own ideas for photos so we did these too. I also took along a couple of cameras so the girls were able to see what it felt like my side of the camera too. We finished with a bedtime shoot and birthday cake.

As a reminder of the day the girls all had a photo book of the shoot. I had a great time, the girls were great and I think enjoyed themselves as much as I did!













































No comments:

Post a Comment