Tuesday 25 June 2013

Daisylea

Jo at Daisylea creates beautiful, personalised banner and bunting for wedding, birthdays and special occasions. I was delighted when she asked me to take some product photographs for her online shop on Not on the High Street.

We decided that Vintage Style Hire's space at Hammer Hill Barn would be ideal. They are in the process of extending their existing barn to incorporate an area that can be used as a photographic studio, as well as displaying the ever growing collection of vintage wonders that Kate has on offer for hire for weddings and events. For photographs, Hammer Hill Barn is perfect. Gorgeous light, all the props you could ever dream of as well as beautiful surrounding countryside.

For product photography it is a good idea to create a theme or a similar feel to your photos to help create a memorable identity. Taking these photos was a lot of fun - I love the Christmas tree backdrop!













































1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Claire, I'm delighted with the product photos. (I knew it was going to be a good day when you got as excited as me about the Christmas tree backdrop!)

    ReplyDelete