Tuesday 5 November 2013

Nila's Cookies

I was delighted when the talented Nila Holden asked me if I would take some photos of her beautiful artisan cookies for her website and etsy shop.

I first met Nila at the Vintage Style Hire workshop I photographed a few month ago. Her cookies looked great in amongst the Kate's vintage props so we decided to go for a similar look for the photos. I wanted to created a cohesive look for the etsy shop, with similar colours and tones in the background to allow the cookies be the main focus of the photos.

We also took some documentary photos of Nila at work. I wanted to illustrate how meticulous she is with her work. She crafts every single cookie individually, each one is a piece of art, and that's before you taste them!

I'm looking forward to taking some more photos of Nila and her cookies and cupcakes next week - can't wait!




































No comments:

Post a Comment